Compare our rates to your current auto insurance company
We’re agents for the best auto insurance carriers in California including, Mercury Insurance, Travelers Insurance, Kemper Insurance, Allied Insurance Co., Safeco Insurance, and many more.
Special Discounts are available for:
- Good Driving Record
- Mature Driver
- Good Student
Ways to Save
Let’s face it…auto insurance can be costly, especially if your driving record is a little less than perfect. Here are some suggestions on ways to help ease the burden*.
- Increased comprehensive/collision deductibles — An increase from $250 to $500 can often save you as much as 5-10%. Many auto insurance companies have deductible options as high as $1,000 or $2,500. Just make sure that you have the resources to handle the larger deductible in the event of a loss.
- Package Credit — Some carriers offer an additional discount of 10-20% on your auto insurance premium if you insure your home with them as well.
- Good Student Credit — A Good Student Discount may be available if your child has a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Safety credits — An additional discount may be available if your vehicle has airbags, automatic seatbelts, an alarm system or anti-lock brakes. The VIN number of your car usually verifies most of these; however, if you have upgraded your alarm system or installed a tracking device, you may be missing out on this discount.
- Occupational credits — If you are an educator, scientist, engineer or are a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association or the California Medical Association, you could be eligible for a discount of up to 15%
- Mature Driver credit — If you are 55 or older and have completed a DMV-approved Defensive Driver Course, you may qualify for a discount of up to 5%.
*All discounts vary by carrier. Supplemental documentation may be required. Please contact our office to see if you qualify.