- General Liability
- Bars & Restaurants
- Business Auto Insurance
- Commercial Earthquake Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Property Damage Coverage
- Umbrella & Excess Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Business Insurance Quote
- Life/Group Health
- TMIB Blog
- Fun Stuff
- About TMIB
The fall season is officially upon us! The leaves have turned a new color, you’ve started wearing a light coat and may be feeling an undeniable urge for a pumpkin spiced latte. The only thing that remains, “Is your home ready for the fall season?”.
Most people focus on winter as the time for preparing your home, but being proactive for the fall is also essential. Here are some quick tips on how to prepare for the fall:
– Have your furnace cleaned and inspected annually by a qualified technician.
– Keep a multi-purpose fire extinguisher accessible, filled, and ready for operation.
– Inspect your smoke detectors. Make sure there is one on each floor of your home (and check the batteries).
For a list of handy “Fall Home Maintenance Tips” visit Travelers Insurance (https://www.travelers.com/resources/home/maintenance/fall-home-maintenance-tips.aspx) and for any questions about your home insurance coverage contact TMIB at 310-828-9662.