- General Liability
- Bars & Restaurants
- Business Auto Insurance
- Commercial Earthquake Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Property Damage Coverage
- Umbrella & Excess Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Business Insurance Quote
- Life/Group Health
- TMIB Blog
- Fun Stuff
- About TMIB
In the past, we’ve touched on the question “How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?”. The old school rule of thumb was that it should be somewhere between five to 10 times your salary, but it really does depend on a few factors including:
– How much salary will you be replacing at home?
– Would the amount of the life insurance lead to enough interest to live on?
– What are the ages of your dependents?
To read the full article “Do You Really Need 10X Your Salary in Life Insurance” visit LifeHappens (http://www.lifehappens.org/blog/do-you-really-need-10x-your-salary-in-life-insurance/) and for all of your life insurance needs, contact TMIB.
Family vacations and spontaneous road trips can be a lot of fun! However, before you pack up the car and hit the road, be aware that speeding laws can differ in each of the 50 states. Thankfully, MSN put together a breakdown of the speeding laws from state to state.
To see the full breakdown read MSN’s “50 States of Speeding: Laws for Every State in the U.S.” (http://a.msn.com/08/en-us/AA9szB6) and for any automobile insurance questions, contact TMIB at 310-828-9662.